Slim Equipment Type: cryolipolysis & shock wave
Function:body slimming, weight loss and pain relief
Shockwave Transmitter: 7pcs
Cryo temperature: -13 degree to -5 degree
Application: clinic, spa, salon
Working principle: Cryo and shockwave therapy uses a combination of shock waves and cryolipolysis to relieve body pain, and reduce the circumference of treated areas, including localized fat and cellulite.
1. 2 in 1, for fat reduction, cellulite removal, joint pain
2. With heat and cool for the cryolipolysis, so there will be no bruise for the skin
3. With one 150 size handle, and there is double chin cryo handle, and size 100, size 200 for selective to buy.
4. With 5 shock wave working heads
- Reduce the production and look of cellulite
- Break down enlarged fat cells
- Restore connective tissue
- Improve muscle tone
- Improve skin elasticity
- Promote lymphatic drainage (elimination of toxins/waste)
- Improve blood flow/circulation
- Promote increased production of collagen
- Reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars
- Tighten, firm and smooth out loose skin
Working Theory of Cryolipolysis
Triglyceride in fats will be converted into solid in particular low temperatures. The cryolipolysis machine uses advanced cooling technology to selectively target fat bulges and eliminate fat cells through a gradual process that does not harm the surrounding tissues, reduce unwanted fat, when fat cells are exposed to precise cooling, they trigger a process of natural removal that gradually reduces the thickness of the fat layer. And the fat cells in the treated area are gently eliminated through the bodys normal metabolism process, to eliminate unwanted fat.
Working Theory of Shock Wave
Shock Wave Therapy for Cellulite. Shock waves have been shown to stimulate metabolic processes and improve connective tissue elasticity for cosmetic use in the treatment of cellulite, fat reduction, and body contouring.
Energy is delivered to the targeted area, which then creates heat and stimulates the breakdown of fat (which is metabolized by the body), lymphatic drainage and the formation of new collagen for improved skin tone and firmness.
How to use？
First use shock wave or cryo, depending on the fat status of the customer.
Cellulite or hard fat, use shock wave firstly to soften the fat, then, use cryo function, and final step, to use shock wave again .
Soft fat, use the cryo first, then the shock wave.
it is a amazing slimming machine, cryo with the shock wave, it can make the slimming result to be best, as long as we use the shock wave makes second treatment after the cryo machine,
High-frequency vibration in the form of a Radial Pressure Waves have proven effective in treatment for:
Heel spurs/Heel pain
Patellar Tendonitis (Jumper’s Knee)
Rotator Cuff Tendonitis
Myofascial Trigger Points in muscle
Tennis Elbow and Golfer’s Elbow