Shock wave therapy machine can cover most typical applications includes Epicondylitis, Tendonitis, Biceps Tendonitis, Achilles Tendonitis, Lower Back Pain of muscular origin, Trigger Points, Plantar Fascitis, and aesthetic applications as Cellulite therapy and body reshaping. It is widely installed for treatment target which covers: rehabilitation medical, orthopedics, sport medicine, medical cosmetology, pain treatment (chronic/acute), dermatology, geriatrics, etc.
More details as follows:
Shots: no limit
Function: Treat Pain in joints
Application: Medical use
Working head: 5 working head for different joints
low intensity extracorporeal shock wave therapy machine's advantages:
1, It is pneumatic version, with better results than electro-magnetic version.
2, The energy is much more competitive in the beauty market. For pneumatic version, most shock wave machines can only reach to 5 bar, but our new version can reach to 10 bar!
3, SW3 with ED treatment function and fat removal function.
4, The design is much better and beautiful. There is the screen in the handle, and the button in the handle, more advanced.
5, We will send more spare parts with this new machine
6, Although the powerful function, but the price is very affordable.
Phisiotherapy shock wave machine offers two main advantages over traditional surgical methods: fewer potential complications and a faster return to normal activity.
1. No anaesthesia,Non invasive,No medication,No surgery
2. Proven clinical results. Suitable for additional urology applications
3. Effective treatment of ED symptoms.Repair damaged penile tissue.
4. Fast treatment – 15 minutes per session, 3-4 sessions required
5. Fewer potential complications
6. Significant clinical benefit often seen 6-8 weeks after treatment
7.shockwave erectile dysfunction function
High cure rate:
Tennis elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)- up to 91%
Calcifying tendonitis of the shoulder- up to 91%
Plantar Fasciitis- up to 88%
Patellar Tendonitis/tendonosis (Jumper’s knee)- up to 87%
Achilles Tendonitis/tendonosis- up to 87%
· Shoulder Tendinosis (with or without calcification)
· Shoulder Bursitis
· Lateral & Medial Epicondylitis
· Patellar Tendonitis
· Trochanteric Bursitis
· Achilles Tendonitis
· Plantar Fasciitis
· Trigger Finger
· Lower back pain (of muscular origin)
· Trigger points (“muscle knots”)
· Erectile dysfunction