Views: 9 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-21 Origin: Site
Matters needing attention- 2021 new trending hifu 7d device
1. 2.1 Precautions before use
To prevent unauthorized use of the equipment, ensure that it is only used by trained and certified personnel.
In order to avoid possible injury during the nursing process, please do not operate near the eyes of the patient
Avoid caring for the thyroid, thyroid cartilage and trachea.
Avoid direct nursing of breast tissue and main blood vessels.
If there is any failure or adverse event, immediately stop the nursing program.
Before taking care, remember to apply an appropriate amount of ultrasound gel in the care area.
Before outputting energy, check whether the probe is correctly and completely attached to the skin.
2.2 Contraindications (forbidden to be used in the following patients)
When pregnant or breastfeeding
Open wounds or injuries in the nursing area
Severe or cystic acne in the nursing area
Metal stents/electrical implants in the nursing area
Bioabsorbable mechanical implants
Any type of skin infection
Bleeding disease or dysfunction
2.3 Precautions for illness (Patients with the following diseases should pay attention to and confirm the
appropriateness of care:
Skin caused by autoimmune diseases, skin cancer and herpes simplex
Diabetes or epilepsy
Severe skin diseases
Exfoliation surgery or heart disease
Allergies or hyperplastic scars
2.4 System safety precautions
To avoid the risk of electric shock, be sure to check the probe, hand tools and power cord before use.
Do not use a power cord or probe that has been damaged or is leaking liquid.
Do not remove the cover or hand tools of the host, because it is not allowed to modify the device.
Do not lean on the device, and do not cause physical external shocks to the device, as this may cause permanent
Do not use equipment with anesthetic gas or flammable materials in the surrounding area.
2.5The steps of using the instrument
1. Before using the instrument, disinfect and wipe the probe used with alcohol, and wipe off the water droplets on the
2. Apply the product (photosensitive gel) evenly to the area to be treated;
3. Before the operation of the instrument, replace the required treatment head, and the energy range from low to
high to the range that the experiencer can bear is better.
4. Keep the treatment head flat against the skin during the operation, and the operation spacing should be closely
5. During the operation, the experiencer should be constantly asked about the comfort level and the adjustment of
the energy level to ensure that the experiencer accepts the experience in a pleasant state;
6. Focus on strengthening treatment in the problem area (increasing energy);