Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-09-19 Origin:Site
How to do after care 24 hours after SHR treatment?
- No sun exposure or UV exposure of sun beds
- Wear sun block with both UVA and UVB protection
- No depilatory, AHA, glycolic or salicylic creams
- No very hot baths or showers - tepid water only
- No swimming in chlorinated pools or spa baths
- No deodorant - if underarms treated
- No perfumes, highly perfumed soaps or lotions, etc.
- How to do long term after care?
- Always wear a good sun block with both UVA and UVB protection
- Avoid excessive sun or UV exposure. Cover up and be sun-safe.
- Hope above information will be helpful for your SHR treatment.